Avocent HMX 5150T Zero-U IP-based Transmitter for Avocent HMX 5000 KVM
Don’t waste your rack space or budget. The Avocent HMX 5150T is a small form factor transmitter that takes up zero-U of rack space. Its IP-based KVM technology removes any distance limitations allowing you to extend computers away from the user environment.
- USB powered
- Multiple video options
- USB 2.0
- USB stereo audio (Line In, Line Out) digitally across the network
- USB power means there is no need to provision for an external power supply unit (PSU).
- Uses less than a quarter of the energy when compared to other solutions.
- Supports resolutions to a maximum of 1920x1200@60Hz through either DVI, DisplayPort or VGA interfaces
- Enables you to connect any USB human interface device from mice and keyboards through to graphics tablets, jog shuttles, joysticks and 3D explorers.
- Perfects digital video by using an encoding system that is spatially-lossless, with 1:1 pixelmapping, ensuring the very best picture available and color accuracy.
- EDID management to either allow the true characteristics of the monitor to be passed back to the computer, or controlled resolutions to be imposed.