Liebert MPH Managed Rack PDUs
• Managed rack-installed power strip
• Monitors at branch level
• Controls at equipment level
• Offers single-phase and three-phase models
• Common monitoring platform with Liebert MPX
• Supports mounting in 19" EIA, 42U rack environments - Offered in vertical, zero U and rackmount form factors.
• The display is easily located to suit a crowded and changing rack environment.
• Provides a compatible monitoring platform for Liebert MPH and Liebert MPX, offering seamless common operation if deployed together. Higher Availability •Industry's highest standard operating temperature (131F,
55C)ensures operation under high heat density conditions.
• Controls and manages individual receptacles
• Predicts overcurrent conditions before they become critical.
• Allows user to shut down non-essential equipment during power outages to maximize availability and back-up power.
• Expanded branch overload protection minimizes threat of cascading PDU overload.
• Provides metering accuracy to +/-1%, improving operational oversite and user management of connected loads.
• Optional temperature and humidity sensors allow oversight of environmental conditions. Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
• Provides full featured monitoring and control in a cost effective package.
• A Rack PDU Array shares a single IP address for up to four Rack PDUs, making deployment faster and easier.
• Energy and power metering provides users the information to maximize the data center power and cooling infrastructure.