Liebert® IntelliSlot™ 485 and Building Management System Interface Cards
Provides a communication interface from Liebert devices to a Building Management System or SiteScan SiteLink modules for remote monitoring and control via Modbus RTU or Liebert proprietary protocol.
- Liebert equipment interface card
- Operates with industry standard "Open" protocol
- Communicates with Liebert SiteScan Web software
- Provides remote alarm notification
- Offers multiple connection options: Liebert IntelliSlot 485 and Liebert IntelliSlot 485 LBDS support IGM and MODBUS; Liebert IntelliSlot 485 ADPT and Liebert IntelliSlot Web/485 ADPT support MODBUS (an added connection option for equipment using the Liebert proprietary protocol).
- Provides for ease of integration with industry standard â€œopenâ€ protocol. Higher Availability
- Configures easily to work with Liebert SiteScan Web enterprise monitoring system and Building Management Systems.
- Allows for proactive analysis and maintenance to ensure facility uptime, through use of parametric data. Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Communicates to Liebert SiteScan Web or Building Management System with a single card, eliminating the need for additional hardware.
- Provides data for analysis and planning to reduce or eliminate costly downtime. Ideally Suited For
- Small and large data centers
- Computer rooms, network access spaces or server closets
- Telecommunications facilities
- Industrial process control centers
- Other sensitive electronic applications