Avocent HMXAMGR24 Advanced Manager
The Avocent HMX Advanced Manager is a control suite which transforms extenders into a digital matrix solution. Using standard IP infrastructure it is possible to route any user station to any computer attached to the network without any compromises to video quality or control. It allows cooperative sharing of computers and the multicasting of video to any destination.
- On screen display (OSD) - at each user station Users log in and choose channel connections from an intuitive OSD similar to that of a Digital TV. Users can also use Presets to change channels for multiple screens across multiple receivers.
- Remote OSD - The remote OSD allows the user to “push” video and control to another station or to a video wall or projector.
- Favorites and hotkey switching - Each user can select their favorite channels within the OSD and allocate a hotkey for fast switching between channels.
- Choice of connection modes - Administrators can choose to give users the ability to connect in three modes: View only, Shared or Exclusive. Each permitted mode is then made available within the OSD.
- Fast video and USB switching - The HMX Manager provides extremely fast switching time to ensure a quality user experience.
- Easy centralized management - Accessed via a web browser, the dashboard gives a real time over-view of system connections and users.
- System backups - Backups of the database can be saved internally, externally or emailed automatically. Automatic updates can be scheduled on an hourly, daily or weekly basis.
- Secure access and communications
- Redundant operation
- User access rights management and audit trails
- Control Channel and Presets connections
- SNMP v3 get / walk
- External NTP server support
- Centralized firmware upgrades
- Easy matrix setup
Brochures and Data Sheets
- Avocent HMX 5000 Series
- Avocent HMX 5000/6000 Series System Overview Data Sheet
- Avocent Solutions for the Broadcast Control Room
- The New World of IT Infrastructure Solutions Brochure
- Rapid Response, Rapid Recovery: Technology Solutions to Enhance Energy Management
- Government Application Brief: Access to Multiple-Classification Environments at Any Distance
- Data Center Infrastructure Solutions-Channel Products Catalog
- Avocent RMK-81 (RMK for HMX 5000-6000) End of Life
- Vertiv Avocent USB6000 Data Sheet