ASCO SERIES 300 Group G Service Entrance Power Transfer Switch
The ASCO SERIES 300 Group G Service Entrance Power Transfer Switch combines automatic power switching with the necessary disconnecting, grounding, and bonding required for use as service entrance equipment. The power transfer switch meets all National Electrical Code requirements for service entrance use.
- Suitable for use as service entrance equipment.
- Listed to UL 891 (standard for switchboards) for 600 - 3000 amps, sizes and UL 1008 (standard for panel-boards) for 70 - 400 amps.
- Automatic Transfer Switch is listed to UL 1008 for total system loads.
- Sizes available from 70 - 3000 amps, 600 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz, single or three phase.
- Ground fault trip protection provided on sizes 1000 amps and above.
- Products 400 amperes or less, utilizea single enclosure including a service (utility source) disconnect circuit breaker.
- Products 600 amperes and above,utilize a multi-section switchboardconstruction including a serviceequipment section containing theservice (utility source) disconnectcircuit breaker, grounding, and bonding provisions.