Vertiv MPX Adaptive Rack PDU – “Elementary” Branch Receptacle Modules
MPX is the most responsive and adaptive rack PDU available. With MPX rack PDU technology, you can respond to rack equipment changes and dynamic capacities by leveraging hot-swappable modular output power, hot-swappable modular communications and modular input power.
The MPX-E provides basic power distribution without measurement and control. An upgrade to modular power distribution with measurement on the input is available by adding the appropriate output modules.
- Modular input power
- Hot Swappable output power
- Receptacles & modules
- Monitors at branch level
- Controls at equipment level
- Offers single-phase and three-phase models
Designed for High Availability
- Designed specifically to accommodate higher power densities and be resistant to higher temperatures.
- Energy metering provides users the information to maximize data center power and cooling infrastructure.
- Allows user to add individual hot-swappable output power modules for capacity as demand grows.
- Offers the ability to change input capacity or configuration while maintaining Rack PDU infrastructure.Designed to Enhance Energy Efficiency and Capacity Management
- Flexibility to respond to constant change—redeploy modules to suit changing needs.
- Adaptive capacity, distribution, monitoring, control and management of critical devices.
- Scalable design that allows onsite configuration to fit immediate IT equipment needs.
- Provides a wide selection of single phase and three-phase power input configurations—with the ability to field change while maintaining distribution infrastructure.
- Employs energy efficient receptacle control technology.
- Expanded branch overload protection minimizes threat of cascading PDU overload.Designed to Improve Business Resiliency and Agility:
- Provides for local or remote monitoring and management of connected loads.
- Easily integrate with existing network and security architectures, as well as higher level management software – allowing you to operate at peak velocity.
- Preemptive notifications before problems occur.
- Allows user to shut down non-essential equipment during power outages to maximize availability and back-up power.
- Provides a compatible monitoring platform for MPH, offering seamless common operation if deployed together.