Liebert APS UPS
The Liebert APS is an on-line UPS that provides mission-critical availability while reducing costs and maintaining flexibility for the future.
- True on-line double conversion
- UPS Hot-swappable power and battery modules
- High power factor 5 kVA / 4.5 kW power modules
- Site configurable as single phase or three phase input
- Scalable up to 20 kVA plus 10 kVA of redundancy
- Fully rated @ 40°C Stand alone or rack mountable Intelligent battery modules with automatic offline capability for anomalous events
- Double conversion efficiency: > 92%
- Optional 10 A charger module
- Terminal block or optional distribution module output socket
- 5 kVA/4.5 kW power modules deliver enhanced active power
- Class-leading double conversion efficiency: 92%
- Scalable, pay as your grow architecture optimizes initial investment
- Iintegral battery monitoring and temperature compensated charging for extended battery life and fewer replacements
- Redundant design allows the critical load to run on conditioned power in the unlikely event of component failure.
- Hot-swappable power, control and battery modules allow replacement to be carried out without distrubing the load.
- Intelligent Battery System provides continuous battery monitoring and protection
- Offers LIFE™ Services, real-time remote diagnostics for proactive maintenance, decreasing the average Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Upgradeable, even while operating in double conversion mode
- Configurable input: one or three phase
- Designed for standalone or rack mount installation
- Multiple Power Output Distribution (POD) boxes allows for specific application connections