Aperture Integration Manager
Provides a standardized web services interface so that organizations can integrate Aperture solutions with other IT management systems and the broader ITSM framework. This solution includes a SOAP-based integration layer and tools, support for data- and process-driven interfaces to Aperture solutions and upgradeable, transaction-driven architecture to reduce the cost of ownership.
- Integrates data exchange andprocess flow to improve datacenter management.
- Specific packages, tools,utilities and documentationprovide two-way integrationto enhance service-centricdecision making.
- Utilizes Web servicesstandards for data exchangeto provide integration witha wide variety of third-partysystems and tools.
- Robust Web portaltechnology enables globaldeployment.
- Increase efficiency and communication while eliminating delays in execution byintegrating processes and operations between IT groups.
- Improve decision making and planning by consolidating information betweensystems, e.g., matching dependencies on physical resources with applicationdemand or business services.
- Reduce expenses by resolving discrepancies between asset (financial) andoperational management systems.
- Streamline maintenance, problem diagnosis and resolution by quickly linking together data about specific resources or activities in multiple systems.
- Integrate the Aperture Configuration Repository into a federated ConfigurationManagement Database (CMDB) as the system of record for the data center physical infrastructure.