Albér BDS-256XL Battery Monitoring System
Battery monitoring system that continuously monitors and diagnoses all critical battery parameters for large UPS systems. It can monitor up to 256 cells per string. It identifies potential problems by continuously monitoring parameters such as cell voltage, overall string voltage, current and temperature. Tracking and reporting allow proactive action in replacing a bad battery before it affects others in the string.
• Scans all pertinent battery parameters
•Performs a scheduled resistance test and stores results for trending
•Auto detects discharges and stores data for playback
•Signals if a parameter is outside user-programmed limits
•Communicates with an external computer using USB, modem, RS-232 or LAN (RJ-45)
• Windows-based software for real-time viewing, automatic data collection, data analysis, and report generating.
• Modular design easily expands to monitor an unlimited number of strings.
• Industry standard MODBUS protocol interfaces to third party building management systems via RS-232 and Ethernet.
•Communicates with an external computer via R-S232 or remotely through internal modem.
•Optional TCP/IP interface for network or Internet communication via MODBUS or SNMP.
• Can be used in conjunction with other Albér monitoring products to manage virtually all battery configurations with one software package.
•Scans pertinent battery parameters every 4 seconds, including total voltage, cell voltage, current and temperature.
• Automatic proactive internal DC resistance tests.
• Discharges are automatically detected and data saved for retrieval.
•Trend analysis provides the ability to analyze performance and aid in trouble shooting.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
• Optimizes useful battery life -- Instead of waiting for an inevitable failure or replacing batteries prematurely to prevent problems, you can continue to utilize your batteries longer and with confidence by knowing their true internal condition.
Ideally Suited For:
• Large UPS systems with up to 256 cells per string.